Facebook event page
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Ave, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33314
This 1-day workshop will prepare aspiring leaders for extraordinary performance in complex and challenging future leadership roles. We keep participants highly engaged with an interactive presentation, group break-out sessions, and visual aids.
Dr. Bryan Deptula created this unique leader development model based on cutting edge academic research, and his own practical business experience.
Participants will discover WHAT they should know about leadership, HOW to develop positive leader traits, and WHO they will become as a leader.
GenZ, Millennials & GenX are the future of organizational leadership. These aspiring leaders need to shift from ‘DOING’ to ‘LEADING’. BKD offers the only leader development workshop… designed specifically to close the gap on Millennial leadership. This will improve performance and build positive intergenerational relationships.
Companies Will See:
• Increased Employee Engagement & Commitment • A More Cohesive Company Culture
• Improved Intergenerational Communication
• Increased Performance
• Reduced Employee Turnover
• Receive a Certification in Leaders Maximized • Identify what motivates them to lead
• Build an effective leader self-concept
• Think critically in leadership roles
• Create leadership support system
• Take control of their leadership journey