Join Marianna and her 7 frosted crystal quartz singing bowls for a vibrational journey full of sound through the Chakras. Each bowl is tuned to one of these seven energy centers with the intention of clearing, re-energizing and aligning them. No previous experience is necessary, just an open mind and the willingness to receive. If you would like to bring an eye mask and/or a pillow for more comfort you are welcome to do so, if not mats and blankets will be provided at the Studio.
If you have any questions regarding the session please feel free to reach out to Marianna; [email protected]
BENEFITS OF SOUND THERAPY
• Stress reduction.
• Makes positive changes to our whole being – mind, body, and spirit.
•… Removes blockages and toxins from the body.
• Soothe, purify, and harmonise your emotions and feelings.
• Stimulates circulation.
• Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning.
• Strengthens immune system.
• Affects all cells in your body.
• Balances both hemispheres of the brain.
• Cleanses negative energy and emotions.
• Connecting with your higher self.
• Deep relaxation.
• Helps to recover after illness, traumas, and invasive medical treatments.
• Improves sleep.
$35 presale $40 day of
Marianna Lopez is a catalyst. Born in Miami, raised in Argentina, she began her career developing content, programming and organizing conferences for executive education. In 2013 she moved back to Miami to become the Content Director of eMerge Americas. In 2015 she co-founded WIT, the Women Innovation and Technology Summit to address the gap between the creative and tech industry, as well as shine a light on women who are making a unique impact in the business landscape.
Later in 2016, after losing her brother and father, she decided to pave a new path and immersed herself in the world of higher consciousness, healing and self-discovery. Today, as a certified sound healer, breathwork practitioner and yoga instructor Marianna continues to fuse her passion for events, self-discovery and healing. By teaching people about mindfulness and yoga, creating impactful events and being a catalyst for self-discovery and healing, she stands for an awakened world.