V-DAY in Wilton Manors "The Vagina Monologues" @ G Spot Bar, Wilton Manors [14 February]

V-DAY in Wilton Manors "The Vagina Monologues"


211
14
February
18:00 - 23:59

 Facebook event page
G Spot Bar
2031 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, Florida 33305
SunServe — Women's Services, Thou Art Woman, and Niki Lopez Creative are excited to present a 20th Anniversary Production of The Vagina Monologues at G Spot Bar in Wilton Manors!

V-Day is a global activist movement to end violence against women and girls*. V-Day is a catalyst that promotes creative events to increase awareness, raise money, and revitalize the spirit of existing anti-violence organizations. V-Day generates broader attention for the fight to stop violence against women and girls, including rape, battery, incest, female genital mutilation (FGM), and sex slavery.
vday.org

Treat your sweetie to a Valentines Day they won't forget!

Tickets are $10 pre sale online, $15 at the door

90% of ticket sales will be donated to local anti-violence organizations. The remaining 10% will go back to the V-Day movement to further benefit their anti-violence campaign.

Doors Open at 6pm for pre-show gallery viewing and entertainment, curated by Niki Lopez Creative. Show starts at 7pm sharp!
Discussion
image
Only registered users may comment.
Pass a quick registration or authorization.

The most anticipated events in Miami :

Eagles with Jimmy Buffett & The Coral Reefer Band
Hard Rock Stadium
Las Olas Wine and Food Festival
SE 6th Avenue - SE 11th Avenue
P!NK: Beautiful Trauma World Tour
BB&T Center
FTL Taco Battle & Craft Beer Fest 2018 Sponsored by Tabañero
Esplanade Park
New Science Park Opens
Museum of Discovery and Science
Ricardo Arjona
AmericanAirlines Arena
Justin Timberlake - The Man Of The Woods Tour
BB&T Center
2018 Jazz In The Gardens - 2 Day Package
Hard Rock Stadium
Al Pacino "An Evening With Pacino"
The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater
Ozzy Osbourne Headlines Fort Rock
Markham Park Mountain Bike Trails
The most popular events in your news feed!