The 7th Annual Fort Lauderdale Zombie Walk is coming to
Revolution Live on Saturday October 14th, 2017.
Downtown Fort Lauderdale will once again be swarmed by the living dead, as hundreds of zombies take over Revolution Live and the Himmarshee Village in the days leading up to Halloween.
This event has attracted thousands to the area over its seven year run with zombies of all sorts and sizes, and encourages all types of gory, humorous, celebrity tributes, zombie hunters, and curious onlookers (fresh meat).
— From 8-11pm the event is FREE and open all-ages with family friendly zombie games, prizes, face painters, and a “zombie procession” around the blocks between 2nd and 3rd Avenues downtown.”
Face painting and hair provided by Boca Beauty Academy
FREE basic face paint (kids 14 and under)
$10 hair + full makeup also available
If you plan to utilize makeup services we encourage arrival at 8pm sharp
— Following the procession at 11pm, a FREE zombie party (ages 21+) is planned with DJs, dancing and drink specials inside Revolution Live and will last until the late hours of the evening.
Sounds by founding zombie DJ LinderSMASH and DJ TONX + more TBA
Visit jointherevolution.net or facebook.com/FLZombieWalk/
for more information.
* NO Realistic replica firearms: This includes reproduction, fake or toy guns that can be confused for functional firearms – either metal, solid resin/plastic/rubber.
* NO Live firearms: This includes modern guns, hunting guns, historic guns, air soft guns, BB guns, cap guns, paintball guns and pellet guns – either functioning or de-commissioned.
* NO CONCEALED FIREARMS EVEN IF YOU HAVE A PERMIT.
* NO Functional projectile weapons: This includes blow guns, functioning crossbows, functioning long bows, silly string, slingshots, water balloons and water guns. No props or weapons capable of firing any projectile or powder charge of any kind.
* NO Sharpened metal-bladed weapons: This includes axes, daggers, hatches, knives, kunai, shuriken, swords, sword canes and switch blades.
* NO Dull metal-bladed weapons: This includes replica swords, replica knives, and other dull metal objects.
* NO Explosives: This includes firecrackers and fireworks.
* NO Chemical weapons: This includes mace and pepper spray.
* NO Blunt weapons: This includes brass knuckles, clubs and nunchaku.
* NO Hard prop weapons: This includes props made of metal, fiberglass and glass.